All players are required to have an active membership when on attending any VBLI event.
The online VBLI Membership application form is only available Monday 9:00AM until Friday 5:00PM.
Players attempting to obtain a new or renew their membership for tournament after Friday 5:00PM must do so at the event.
Obtaining Your Membership:
- The online registration form is only available Monday 9:00AM - Friday 5:00PM
- If your membership has not yet expired but you want to renew, we will append your remaining time on your original membership to the renewed one.
- Memberships expire one year (12 months) from registration. Your expiration date is on your ID card.
- If you don't know when your membership expires because you lost your ID card we recommend that you not wait until Game Day and obtain and new one immediately.
- It is up to the player to maintain your card and know your expiration date, this information is printed on your Membership ID Card.
- Players caught playing with an expired or no membership will be removed from a facility as their not active members and not eligible to play.
Member ID Cards:
- Players that don't have their proof of VBLI Member (temporary ID card or PayPal Receipt) at the event will be required to purchase a new one.
- If you registered at the event you will receive a temporary ID card.
- Lost or stolen ID cards will not be replaced.
- VBLI Member ID cards must be brought to every VBLI event as this is your only proof of membership.